Thursday, April 7, 2011

Spring Break - Maui 2011

We are home from our week in paradise! Highlights included stand-up paddle boarding where you could see the ocean floor, relaxing on remote Maui beaches, adventurous dining at a roadside hut, playing in the sand and splashing in the waves, teaching my little man to float, hearing my little man's first real comprehend-able word ("hello"), visits with one of my college roomies and my cousin, tropical drinks, and lots of great time with my two boys and friends!! Aloha!!
Family picture in front of of resort.
There was a coy fish pond, which drew the attention of a certain 18 month-old!Where are the fish?
Next was the Maui Marine Center where Ryan got to experience touching sea cucumbers.

There was lots of excitement over fish!


"Oh, please let me splash?!"
YES!Ryan spent lots of time collecting leaves that dropped from the big beautiful trees on the resort property.






No comments:

Post a Comment